Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fingerprint of Heaven...thoughts for 2010

A breakthrough of love...what does it look like to make a mark on the land? I see God reaching down and pushing His fingerprints into the ground like soft clay. He is with me. I move in Him and He moves in me. There is so much on my heart sometimes it feels like it is going to burst. There is so much more. So much more of His love that I want to see. I want to see women who once sold their bodies dancing in freedom and pure joy. I want to see children jumping and leaping in shouts of faith. I want to see heaven touch earth. I don't know what that looks like. But I want to see it. I want to dream big with the Dreamer of Heaven. I want to see...to see things that are in heaven and speak them out on earth. I am asking for more revelation and wisdom. So much of it is about love. I want to be so filled with His love. So utterly consumed. This love goes beyond earth, it is the fingerprint of heaven...LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment